1) Professor Alexander Seifalian, Director & Professor of Nanotechnology & Regenerative Medicine - The London BioScience Innovation Centre, UK
2) Professor Paul Gissen, University College London, UK
3) Professor Patrizia Ferretti, University College London, UK
4) Professor Habil. Dr.-Ing. Stephan Barcikowski, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
5) Professor Samir Iqbal, The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, USA
6) Professor Stanislaw Mitura, The President Stanisław Wojciechowski State University of Applied Sciences, Poland
7) Dr May Azzawi, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
8) , King Abdullah International Medical Research Centre, Saudi Arabia
"DNA-based Nanobiosensors as an Emerging Platform for Detection of Disease"
9) Professor Melissa Mather, University of Keele, UK
"Shining light on nitrogen vacancy nanodiamonds to image cellular processes"
10) Professor Ewa Chwalibog Sawosz, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Poland
11) Professor André Chwalibog, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
12) Professor Pasquale Maffia, College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, UK
"In vivo Multiplex Molecular Imaging of Vascular Inflammation Using Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy"
13) Professor Kamalinder Singh, University of Central Lancashire, UK
14) Dr Rameen Shakur, University of Cambridge, UK
"It's all in the DNA: Application of DNA storage for clinical use"
- Professor Andrew Owen, University of Liverpool, UK
“Nanomedicine solutions for chronic indications: tackling adherence issues”
- Professor Steve Conlan, Swansea University, UK
"Nanomedicine: therapeutics and applications in gynaecological cancers"
- Dr Christine Dufes, University of Strathclyde, UK
"Regression of prostate tumours after intravenous administration of targeted nanomedicines encoding TNF-α, TRAIL and interleukin-12"
- Professor Christopher Scott, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Dr Neill Liptrott, University of Liverpool, UK
"Investigating immunological interactions of nanomaterials – relevance to European Nanomedicine Characterisation Laboratory (EUNCL)"